One Quiet Night
Listening to the CD by Pat Metheny, the music steeped auburn-tinted and teabagged just like the CD cover itself, the tapping of strings are raindrops on the asphalt just outside the glass window of the café - the Zen and Tao Acoustic Café, where I'm having a cup of
real
coffee, and by real I mean strong and almost bitter without quite being so, and I'm sitting here with nothing but my penny-thoughts and my ears wide open,
listening to the guitar - that magical Matheny guitar.
Wishing that I could give a copy of the this CD to my Dad. He'd've liked it.
real
coffee, and by real I mean strong and almost bitter without quite being so, and I'm sitting here with nothing but my penny-thoughts and my ears wide open,
listening to the guitar - that magical Matheny guitar.
Wishing that I could give a copy of the this CD to my Dad. He'd've liked it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home