Legos
You know, you can call me crazy because I probably am, but I just wanted to take a moment to say that one of the most enjoyable things is this world is Legos.
That's right: Legos.
Not to put too fine a point on it, but they are supremely cool! These things have been around forever (seemingly) and you can give a kid (of any age) a batch of Legos and they can just go right after it: Infinite Variety in Infinite Combinations. (Boy, that just gave away my Trekkie-ism . . . right now I'm sure there are Spock-alikes still alive out there, screaming "Infinite di-VER-sity, you blamed fool!" - but anyway . . .)
Legos are just simply neat. You can spend hours building whatever you want - you just start with one block and add and add and let the design build itself. You can be a stickler and search for same colour blocks or you can simply enjoy the rainbow spectrum of whatever it is you're crafting.
Wait a minute . . . er - I mean, whatever the KIDS are crafting, yeah . . . that's right . . .
I gotta go now. I'm working on a spaceship/rocket/land rover/lighthouse . . .
That's right: Legos.
Not to put too fine a point on it, but they are supremely cool! These things have been around forever (seemingly) and you can give a kid (of any age) a batch of Legos and they can just go right after it: Infinite Variety in Infinite Combinations. (Boy, that just gave away my Trekkie-ism . . . right now I'm sure there are Spock-alikes still alive out there, screaming "Infinite di-VER-sity, you blamed fool!" - but anyway . . .)
Legos are just simply neat. You can spend hours building whatever you want - you just start with one block and add and add and let the design build itself. You can be a stickler and search for same colour blocks or you can simply enjoy the rainbow spectrum of whatever it is you're crafting.
Wait a minute . . . er - I mean, whatever the KIDS are crafting, yeah . . . that's right . . .
I gotta go now. I'm working on a spaceship/rocket/land rover/lighthouse . . .


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home